Chiropractic Care After an Auto Accident
If you have an injury from an auto accident, Thrive Chiropractic Group can assist with the recovery process. Chiropractic care aims to realign the neck and back to promote better healing after a car accident. As your auto injury chiropractors, we’ll support your post-accident rehabilitation to help you thrive. If you would like one, we can also assist in connecting you with an excellent attorney to take care of your case. There are over 3 million new whiplash injuries each year. Of those injured, about 35-50% never fully recover! Let’s make sure you are well taken care of.
BENEFITS OF SEEING AN AUTO ACCIDENT AND INJURY CHIROPRACTOR
Chiropractic services deliver the following benefits after you experience a car accident-related injury:
- Improved range of motion: According to the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), chiropractic services can improve recovery after an auto accident through advantages such as an enhanced range of motion. For example, patients with whiplash can improve their range of motion through spine manipulation, which can decrease soreness, stiffness and pain.
- Continuous improvement: Chiropractic care for auto injuries may also involve rehabilitative exercises meant to strengthen the muscles and reduce inflammation over time. As you progress through our services, you’ll learn how to take care of your spine and neck at home for improved recovery.
- Proactive spine care: When you get chiropractic care early after your auto accident, you can improve your chance of a successful recovery. Many patients wait until their injury gives them pain before they consider seeing a chiropractor. However, you can increase your treatment benefits by keeping your body less prone to injury.
- Non-surgical / Non-invasive care: Chiropractic care is one of the best rated methods of care following an automobile accident. We are very conservative doctors who do not lightly refer our patients for surgery unless absolutely necessary.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE CAR ACCIDENT CHIROPRACTORS AT THRIVE CHIROPRACTIC GROUP
When you choose us as your chiropractic care provider, you can take advantage of:
- Professional service tailored to your needs. We run every aspect of our practice with high professional standards and your experience in mind. Every patient receives a personalized care plan in an environment that values their time and wellness.
- An emphasis on long-term well-being. At Thrive Chiropractic Group, we often compare spine and neck health to dental health. Just as you brush your teeth to keep them healthy, spine care can maintain your joint health. We dedicate ourselves to creating long-term treatment strategies that promote wellness for life, not just for your accident.
- Drug-free symptom relief. Chiropractic care does not require painkillers, providing a drug-free option for pain relief. Some patients can use chiropractic care as an alternative to drug-based treatment, depending on their symptoms and medical history.
- Help with an attorney if needed: We have had the pleasure of working with some of the most qualified auto accident attorneys around. If your case needs an attorney, we will gladly help you find one. If you are using an attorney, we are very knowledgeable and are happy to work with them to get you taken care of.
Your First Visits
We develop long-term treatment plans that support patients in ongoing recovery from an auto injury. As our patient, your first three appointments will establish a tailored care strategy:
- First visit: Your first appointment at Thrive Chiropractic Group will consist of an evaluation, X-rays of your injury and a consultation to determine your needs.
- Second visit: During your second visit, your chiropractor will give you your first adjustment and start creating their plan for future adjustments. We will schedule a visit to go over your exam and x-ray findings as well as a plan of action to restore your health.
- Exam and x-ray review: Typically at your third appointment, you’ll learn what your chiropractor found during your exam, x-rays, and first adjustment and work with you to create an ongoing treatment plan.
VISIT AN AUTO ACCIDENT CHIROPRACTOR NEAR YOU AT THRIVE CHIROPRACTIC GROUP