Thrive Chiropractic in Edmond, OK
Schedule with the most reviewed Chiropractic Clinic in OK!
Like other parts of your body, your spine needs ongoing care to stay in good shape. Your spine health becomes especially important when you have a condition or injury that damages it or puts it at risk. Luckily, Thrive Chiropractic Group offers chiropractic treatment for sciatica in Edmond, OK and much more! If you have a spine condition or are interested in preventative care, consider Thrive Chiropractic Group your family, pediatric and sports chiropractor in Edmond, Oklahoma. As a chiropractor for pain in Edmond, Oklahoma, we strive to help our patients relieve their pain with chiropractic care and provide ongoing care for long-term spine health.
How Our Family Chiropractors Can Help You
Many of our patients at Thrive Chiropractic had been living with problems, sometimes for years, before seeking care. According to the American Chiropractic Association, research supports chiropractic care’s cost-effectiveness, safety and clinical results. Their featured studies suggest that chiropractic treatments, like the chiropractic treatments we offer in Edmond, Oklahoma:
- Chiropractic treatment can help patients relieve acute or short-term and chronic or long-term pain in combination with traditional medical care.
- Compared to other types of pain treatments, chiropractic care may have better results in some patients.
- Certain patients with tension-related headaches experience relief when they receive chiropractic treatment for their neck or spine. Thrive Chiropractic Group can become your chiropractor for headache relief near you.
- Thanks to its potential long-term benefits, chiropractic services can cost less over time than other medical services.
- Many patients experience more satisfaction with chiropractic care than other kinds of back care.
- Patients use chiropractic services more often than other types of complementary and alternative medicine.
At Thrive Chiropractic Group, we provide treatment for a wide range of conditions and groups of people to deliver these benefits to our patients. Plenty of evidence shows that chiropractic services such as ours could help people with pain and inflammation stemming from various causes.
Get started for only $99
Give your back the care it needs by scheduling an appointment at our brand new office at Northwest 178th St. #119 in Edmond, Oklahoma, to give your back the care it needs. Our Edmond chiropractic office serves patients on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. View our new patient packet for more details on signing up now. Make Thrive your chiropractor in Edmond, OK today!