Thrive Chiropractic in Moore, OK
Schedule with the most reviewed Chiropractic Clinic in OK!
Monday • Wednesday • Thursday
9:30AM – 12:30PM
3:00PM – 6:00PM
Phone – 405-735-8282
Fax – 405-735-8262
At Thrive Chiropractic Group in Moore, OK, we help patients with a wide range of conditions manage their spine health. Your spine needs regular care, just like your other body parts, and we can assist you with the process when you have an injury or condition that affects your spine or if you want to practice preventative care. We have sports, family and geriatric chiropractors ready to provide the treatment you need to thrive. If you or your child are involved in sports, we can assist those experiencing mild neck and back irritation. Our experienced chiropractors for athletes will help get you back in the game, pain-free. Schedule your appointment with a sports chiropractor in Moore, OK today! We also offer specialized chiropractic services for women during their pregnancy. Plus, our Moore office has more than 250 reviews from satisfied patients. We have many patients who drive from Norman, OK, and the surrounding cities to receive care at our office.
How Our Family Chiropractors in Moore, OK Can Help You
Evidence collected by the American Chiropractic Association shows the potential cost-effectiveness, safety and positive outcomes of chiropractic treatment for patients dealing with various symptoms. The studies they feature support these statements:
- For some patients, chiropractic care can have better results than traditional pain treatments.
- When combined with standard medical care, chiropractic services may help patients relieve short-term or acute and long-term or chronic pain.
- Compared to other types of back treatments, many patients prefer chiropractic care.
- In some cases, neck- and spine-related chiropractic services can relieve tension headache symptoms.
- The long-term benefits of ongoing chiropractic care may improve cost-effectiveness over time.
- Out of all kinds of alternative and complementary medicines, patients use chiropractic services the most.
To deliver these benefits to our patients, we offer numerous general and specialty chiropractic services at our Moore, Oklahoma, office. Evidence shows that chiropractic treatments such as ours relieve inflammation and pain related to a wide range of conditions.
Get started for only $99
Let us help you get your spine the care it needs by booking an appointment at our Moore office at 1991 Tower Drive Suite G. We take patients from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.