Chiropractic Care for Sciatica
At Thrive Chiropractic Group, we help patients looking for holistic therapy for their sciatica symptoms. Sciatica can come from a variety of underlying conditions, many of which may benefit from chiropractic care. Our sciatica chiropractic treatment techniques will address the cause of your pain to promote ongoing well-being.
HOW CHIROPRACTIC CARE CAN HELP THOSE WHO SUFFER FROM SCIATICA
Chiropractic services can help patients manage their sciatica symptoms through benefits such as:
- Trigger point relief. Sciatica pain often has a link to trigger points or “knots” in your muscle that cause the muscle to contract. These points can put pressure on the sciatic nerve, resulting in radiating pain. Manual therapies used in chiropractic care can relax the muscles to reduce trigger points. We also work with local massage therapists to help on those cases that require it.
- No drug-related side effects. As a drug-free therapy, chiropractic treatment will allow you to avoid the side effects associated with painkillers and muscle relaxers. Depending on your symptoms and responsiveness to treatment, you can receive chiropractic services as a supplement or alternative to medications.
- Ongoing symptom management. During your appointments, you’ll learn how to perform exercises at home to strengthen your muscles and reduce sciatica symptoms. As a result, chiropractic services allow you to manage your symptoms outside of the office. We will also set up appointments to help ensure that your spine stays healthy long after your sciatica goes away.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR SCIATICA PAIN RELIEF CHIROPRACTORS
As we help you learn how to relieve your sciatica nerve pain through chiropractic treatment and at-home care, you’ll experience the advantages of our:
- Focus on your long-term health. We establish ongoing relationships with our patients and focus on maintaining your neck and spine health inside and outside our clinic. At Thrive Chiropractic Group, we want to promote wellness throughout a patient’s life.
- Professional service dedicated to your satisfaction. To give you the best experience possible, we follow high professional standards and tailor our services to every patient. We will take every measure we can to help you leave satisfied with your care.
- Evidence-based practices. All of our chiropractic treatment techniques have a foundation in scientific evidence. Research suggests that chiropractic care is safe, effective and cost-efficient.
Your First Appointments at Thrive Chiropractic Group
We work with every patient to develop a custom treatment plan that addresses the underlying causes of their pain. As our patient, you’ll receive a personalized care strategy in three visits:
- Visit one: When you first visit our office, you’ll receive an examination, consultation and X-rays so we can determine your needs. The doctor will thoroughly review these findings to ensure the best course of care for you.
- Visit two: During your second visit, you’ll get your first adjustment from your chiropractor. They’ll use the results of this adjustment coupled with your exam and x-ray findings to create a tailored treatment plan. We will schedule a time to go over your findings as well as lay out a detailed course of care to get you healthy again.
- Visit three: Your chiropractor will go over what they found during your first adjustment and develop a care strategy with your input during your third appointment at Thrive Chiropractic Group.
VISIT A CHIROPRACTOR FOR SCIATICA NEAR YOU
We partner with a broad network of insurance companies that covers most major providers including Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Medicare and numerous others.