Chiropractor Insurance Coverage
Chiropractic care takes a holistic approach to health and wellness, often through musculoskeletal adjustments. Everyone should have access to chiropractic care. This is why Thrive Chiropractic Group accepts most major insurance companies at all three of our office locations.
Insurance Providers Accepted at Thrive Chiropractic Group
Thrive Chiropractic Group accepts the following insurance plans at all our locations:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Global Health
- Healthcare Highways
- Kempton Group
- United Healthcare
Coverage for Chiropractic Services
While insurance plans can differ in coverage and scope, having health insurance can reduce your chiropractor visit costs. This can grant you more affordable access to helpful services such as:
- Back and neck adjustments: Back and neck pain are common reasons why someone would need a spinal adjustment. Getting regular back and neck adjustments can even prevent uncomfortable conditions like headaches or migraines.
- Athletic alignments: As an athlete, keeping stress off your joints and muscles can reduce significant injuries that can leave you on the bench. Famous athletes like Michael Phelps and Venus Williams use chiropractors to keep their muscles loose and free from strains or tears.
- Sciatica treatment: Sciatica can be painful with every step. We can analyze the severity of your condition and create a treatment plan to help your sciatic nerve heal and increase your long-term mobility.
- Asthma support: Chiropractic services can greatly benefit those who have asthma. We can help you learn techniques to relax your chest muscles and help you breathe easier and deeper.
- Pregnancy care: Pregnancy is an exciting yet challenging time for your body. Going to the chiropractor regularly during your pregnancy can help reduce stress on your joints and relieve nausea.
- Auto accident injury correction: If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, chiropractic insurance coverage works the same as at a hospital. We will treat your injuries and create a custom care plan if necessary.
Why Choose Thrive Chiropractic Group?
At Thrive Chiropractic Group, we take our services seriously, serving the Oklahoma City area for over 14 years. When you are here, you are treated like family. We will thoroughly evaluate your needs and create a personalized care plan to help you take control of your health. The team at Thrive Chiropractic Group can also assist you with exercise, stretching and nutrition plans for maintaining your wellness at home.
Contact an Office Near You About Insurance Coverage
We have three chiropractor offices that take insurance near you in Oklahoma City. Read above for a list of the companies we currently accept. Should you have any questions concerning your insurance, please call one of our offices:
We look forward to serving you soon!